Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's that time again!

E3 starts tomorrow! It's just the Microsoft conference though, and since I don't own a 360 anymore all the exciting stuff for me really starts on Tuesday with Sony and Nintendo. It's still fun to see all the latest developments though. Especially when it's ridiculous at which point I click away to my forum of preference and share a hearty laugh with my pals.

So this post is really to make it known that I will be loading this page with my thoughts on the conferences. In fact, some stuff has already leaked. Look, Microsoft made an ugly console!

Isn't that weird? Ha, yeah it is.

Anyways, some of the stuff I'm looking forward to the most is the new Zelda, the 3DS-- which you've most likely seen countless mock-ups and rumors of-- and hopefully we get something on the Last Guardian if we're lucky. E3 is always a cool time but I have a feeling we'll see some especially cool stuff this year, mostly from Nintendo's side I'd imagine.

A mock-up on the 3DS based around specs from various sources.

P.S. There has been some serious evidence further pointing to the fact that the new Kingdom Hearts is a DS up-port of the Japan-only cellphone game "KH: Coded"... why? Why?!

P.P.S. The ugly Microsoft console is a re-modeling of the 360 and not something new entirely. Also, they renamed Natal to Kinect. What the hell is that?

1 comment: