Thursday, June 17, 2010

E3: Day 2- Well. that was weird...

Certainly not as weird as Ubisoft's conference.

Let's get this out of the way. I know this is really late and I shouldn't make excuses but really, not much happened. But I just couldn't very well live with myself if I didn't see this through. Konami was the final conference. It was on Tuesday at 9 p.m. but the news got out the next day (see, I'm not that late!). I don't really get it.

Anyway, lemme break it down for ya.

There was dancing. Japanese men who can't speak english well. Dancing that is somehow more than just dancing. An extreeeeeeeeme sequel to Ninety Nine Nights with an engine that holds ONE MIRRION TWOOPS who apparently will suck you.

A new Silent Hill coming to consoles next year. Fingers crossed!

Oh, and this new 3rd person shooter called NeverDead. Your limbs fall off but you can just put 'em on again! No worries!

They also played the same trailer we already saw from the MS conference and Kojima wasn't even there.

I'm sorry this is disappointing. Here, have a picture of Miyamoto eyeballing the competition.


Well, that's it for E3. Everything else is showfloor stuff. Anything worthy of mention has already been seen. But if something really catches my attention. I'll go into more deets about it.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as little as I enjoyed writing it. We're all growing together here. Let's make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment