Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break: Indoors



Aaaah Spring Break! A time to frolic and soak up some sun as you and your best buds hit up the beach! 


OR


You can stay inside and catch up with all your hobbies that ultimately just require you to look at different screens for hours on end which you would be doing even if you didn't have the time off for it! 


FUCK YEAH WE'RE GOING WITH THE LATTER!  


Now that I have this whole week off I can dedicate my time entirely to watching anime, being able to play my PS3 games once again and reading! I also have some time for my eternally beautiful and compassionate audience- that's right I'm talking about you! I've had some posts I've been wanting to churn out and now I totes can! So let's bring down those blinds, and sever all communications with the outside to make this the best Spring Break ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment