Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, 16th Mario!

If the title for this post seems off to you, then your head is in the right place. That's what my cake had read at my shindig last night. The bakery may have messed up but at least my friends and I got a few laughs out of it.

There is something about the age of 16 that just shouts teen-hood. Although, I don't feel very different; I feel like this development in my life opens up many opportunities. Every day seems the same when they're compared back to back but when I look at the span of my life as a whole, I can see that I've changed quite a lot. Always inching closer towards my future and my goals. It's a pretty scary thought. But I still have some time left before that moment comes. So for now I get to soak into my hobbies and blow off my responsibilities. Because thats what being young is about. Right?

Happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment