Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Justice

After several months of tedious death and worrying about precise execution, I have finally gotten all the Trophies on BioShock and thus have also received the Platinum Trophy. I now never have to look at that game ever again during any point in my life, and it feels good. Now, don't get me wrong. I friggin' love BioShock, but after a while games like that, with dark atmospheres and such, begin to get to you and you just wanna lock it up in a prison cell so it can't hurt you anymore. Now, I am done forever, which was quite a feat. Technically, I haven't really squeezed out all the juices the game has to offer. There are still some downloadable challenge rooms for 10 bucks that don't count towards the story or the platinum trophy. Honestly, I don't even think I have it in me after what I just went through.

Now I'm gonna go platinum R&C: A Crack In Time, which has proven itself to be a lot less bearing than BioShock.

No comments:

Post a Comment